Ladbrokes UK Market
The Ladbrokes online sports betting market is divided into four markets:
- The UK retail, which is a familiar name on the UK high streets, and consists of 2,177 shops, which are evenly spread across the country and generate a net revenue of £827.4 million.
- The digital market, which aims at giving players an unforgettable online sports betting experience has over one million unique active players with the mobile services accounting for 71+ of the total bets placed online. At the time of writing, the digital market generated up to £240 million, making it the second highest revenue generator for the Ladbrokes UK bookmaker.
- The European market, which Ladbrokes operates within Spain, Ireland, UK and Belgium has an equal number of shops as the UK market, standing at 2,135 and are evenly distributed across the countries. It comes in third position with a net revenue of £119 million.
- Lastly, the Ladbrokes telephone section, which despite the growing number of players placing their bets through the Ladbrokes app, has managed to retain a fair share of its original users who are mainly high rollers. At the time of writing, it is the lowest section generating revenue for Ladbrokes Plc, with a net revenue of £5.5 million.
Ladbrokes UK Review
Being one of the most reputed online sports bookmaker in the world, we thought we’d go an extra mile and write a detailed review based on our experience. Our team of experienced and dedicated punters decided to take it to themselves to create accounts at the site and see if the excitement that the site brought was really worth it.
At the end of it, we came with this review based on the following key sections:
- Ladbrokes Football
- Ladbrokes Horse Racing
- Ladbrokes Tools and Features
- Ladbrokes Mobile
- Ladbrokes Banking
- Ladbrokes Promotions
- Ladbrokes Customer Support
Football is an interesting sports and has been in existence for the longest time. In the early days, people used to watch the game for the thrill until betting was introduced to spice up the thrill. Initially, horse racing events were the in thing until recently when football overtook it to become the most popular online sports. According to a recent survey, it’s estimated that the net revenue that is generated by football betting activities is between £435bn to £625bn per annum. When you look at these figures, they surpases economies in most of the developing countries by far.
To enable you win part of the £435bn to £625bn, Ladbrokes Sports brings you the best online sports betting odds in football featuring all the major leagues around the world. Furthermore, it has a wide market from which you can choose to pick your preferred bet. After trying out their football sports, we noted one of the most important and popular football feature, the Ladbrokes Football Accumulator.
Ladbrokes Football Accumulator
Over the past two decades, the football accumulator market has become widely synonymous with the Brits. In fact, placing a football accumulator has become a common phenomenon among the UK punters. In a way, these accumulators have become just as important as the football matches (well, almost in a way). So, what is this that we refer as the football accumulator and what does it take to place a Ladbrokes football accumulator?
What is this Ladbrokes Football Accumulator?
The Ladbrokes Football accumulator refers to a bet, which combines two or more market selections into one bet. The accumulator usually pays off once all your selections have won.
Why should you place the accumulator bet?
There are different reasons why you should try out an accumulator bet, but the main benefit is that your potential winnings are much higher when you compare to placing a single bet. This is because the risks involved when placing the multiple bets is higher as compared to when you place a single bet. In fact, only one of your selections needs to fail to completely ruin your chances of winning.
In the improbable event that any of your selected matches or events fails to play or run, you won’t lose your stake. Instead, Ladbrokes will recalculate the accumulator omitting the odds of the selection that didn’t play. Therefore, if you had a 6-fold Ladbrokes accumulator, it becomes a 5-fold.
Of course, betting on multiple matches happening concurrently adds to the utter thrill of it all. Almost every weekend, 50+ matches are usually played at a go all over the country, giving you limitless options on which teams to choose.
If you are a regular punter, you’ll definitely agree with me that there is no bet that is exciting as one that is settled with an extra time goal. And while the Ladbrokes Football accumulator plays a part in other sports as well, they have become a bigger part of the football culture for most punters.
How does one place a football accumulator?
Placing a Ladbrokes Football accumulator couldn’t be any easier. It simply involves choosing your preferred bets and ticking your winning selections to add it to the bet slip and the bookmaker’s system will automatically add them to your betting slip. Alternatively, you can as well utilise the Ladbrokes Bet Calculator to help you work out the probable profit on the accumulator bet.
Take note with the Ladbrokes football accumulator, there is no limit as to how much money you can win, as long as all your selections come to pass. However, beware that adding more teams to your accumulator lowers your chances of winning.
The Ladbrokes Bet Calculator
The Ladbrokes Bet Calculator is without a doubt one of the most advanced and accurate sports bet calculator you’ll find online. It allows you to calculate your stake and profit for a list of bets with all the popular bet types supported. This include the accumulator, single bets, the double bets, the treble bets, and lucky 15. Moreover, it supports other unusual bets such as the Union Jack, the Alphabet, the Fivespot and the Flag bets. You can apply all the configurable consolations and bonuses to the relevant bets and consequently enabling you to calculate the amount you can expect in return.
The Ladbrokes Bet Calculator can accommodate large permutations and accumulators usually consisting up to 20 selections with full support for bets that are affected by joint/co-favorites, dead heat, the rule 4 and the each way bets. Furthermore, the calculator allows you to set a maximum total stake, which ensures that you stick to your budget.
The betting calculator has an easy to use interface, which enables you to easily compare how your potential returns can be influenced by the different results from each of the selection. For instance, you’ll be able to gauge if you can still profit if two of your Lucky 15 selection wins. Although this application is quick and easy to use, you can always get help by clicking on the information buttons.
Horse racing is undoubtedly one of the oldest sports event, and its basic rules have not undergone any significant changes since its inception. The sport has developed from a primitive concept, which involved the contest of stamina and speed between two horses into a spectacle involving huge fields of runners, advanced technological equipment monitoring the horses as they race and huge sums of money. Thanks to the Ladbrokes online sports betting, you can now easily make some money from various horse racing events by placing bets at the BOG.
At the site, some of the markets that we came across in the horse racing sport include the following:
The win bet is just one of the many ways through which you can place a horse bet at Ladbrokes UK. In this bet, there’s only one bet, and you shall be backing the horse to win the race.
Each Way Bet
Another popular type of horse racing bet, in which you shall be effectively placing two bets under one bet for the horse you are supporting. Of the two bets, one shall be going on the horse to win the event and the other for the horse to “Place”. The place term will vary depending on the type of race and the total number of horses in it, although it is used to mean the horse to secure a top three finish. Also, the place portion will pay out at a fraction of the main odds, but it also varies.
Therefore, if you have a £20 each way bet on your preferred horse at odds of 4/1, then the total bet will cost you £40, with the £20 going to the win part of the bet and the other £20 going to the place section of the bet. Should your horse win the race, then you get £20 × 4 = £80, plus your £20 stake back for the win section. Furthermore, you will also get your each way bet, 1/4 of 4/1 which is 1/1 or even money bet. Therefore, you will get £20 plus your initial stake of £20 making it £40 in total. Generally, you shall have made a decent profit of £120. Should your horse lose the race and finish 2nd 3rd, or in the 4th position, you will lose your initial bet of £20 but still make a £20 profit from the each way win.
The Single Bets
Single bets are those that you place backing only one possible outcome. Therefore, if you are backing BEAR NECESSITY V to win the race at the Bangor, this will be a single bet. This bet could either be win or each way.
Just like the football accumulator, there are different types of multiple bets ranging from the most simple double to the sophisticated Goliath bets which can include up to 247 different bets under one single bet. A double bet usually entails backing two separate events while a treble involves backing three separate events in a horse race. Under the multiple bets, you may also come across terms such as the fourfold, the fivefold, sixfold and so on. All these bets are made up of bets 4, 5 and 6 bets respectively.
Besides the simple multiple bets, there are also other combination bets such as the already mentioned Goliath bet. In such a bet, you have access to multiple selections, for instance, a Yankee bet has four, and you feature the various doubles, trebles. A Yankee bet usually has 11 bets in total and consists of one fourfold, four trebles and six doubles. In this bet, you only need two picks to win and get some returns as it contains 11 bets. Therefore a £1 Yankee bet will cost you a total of £11.
A straight forecast bet
In this bet, you are required to pick the horses that will finish in the top two spots, in the correct order. The odds will usually be set for the given outcome that you place your bet on. Therefore for a forecast of Bad Luck Bob (first) and Lucky Jim (second) to win, the horses have to come in first and second position respectively. In the US, the straight forecast bet is known as an Exacta.
A reverse forecast bet
The reverse forecast bet is similar to the straight forecast bet only that the horses can finish in any random order. Unlike the straight forecast bet, the reverse forecast bet is two bets in one, meaning a £1 reverse forecast bet would cost you £20.
A tricast bet
This is usually dubbed as the bet for the brave. It usually entails picking the top three horses in the correct order. Of all the mentioned bets, the tricast bet is the best rewarding due to the risk involved.
Future Horse Racing
Just as the name suggests, future horse racing entails events that are yet to happen but will happen in the future. Usually, they are events that will happen in a month or two. The future horse racing events are usually enlisted in the Ladbrokes future racing and specials section.
How do you place a horse bet at Ladbrokes?
To place a bet with Ladbrokes, you are required to open an account after which you will be able to place a bet from the comfort of your home.
Once you’ve opened an account, click under the horse racing section jus on the toolbar and select your preferred horse(s). You can choose from the next races, horse racing today, horse racing tomorrow or horse racing future depending on your preference. Once you’ve selected your option, they’ll automatically be added to your bet slip. Set your preferred stake and click on bet to place your bet.
To select your forecast, click on the more details section > forecast and select your preferred choice. You can choose the horse to be an outright winner by selecting the first position, second position or any order depending on your analysis or gut feeling. Once you are done making your selection, set your preferred stake and click on the Bet Button to place your bet.
Take note you can also choose to place these bets at any of the Ladbrokes brick and mortar shops, but the advantage of placing the online bet is that you have very minimum stakes. Furthermore, With the Ladbrokes Promo Code 2017: MAXSPORT every new player will receive a free bet up to £50, by using the Ladbrokes bonus code. You can use this bonus to set your preferred bet at no risk and win real money in the process.
For the purpose of optimisation, the Ladbrokes App has been included with a wide range of tools and features, which will allow you to easily and efficiently navigate through the site, easily place multiple bets as well as have access to the not so new In-Play feature. Furthermore, they have also included the live streaming feature that you can use your Android, iPhone and iPad device to watch your favourite sport or keep track of a team that you are interested in before placing a bet. You, however, need to have an account at the site to be able to enjoy some of the mentioned features.
Top reasons to bet using your Ladbrokes App
- Watch most of the live sporting events across the world
- Use the in-play feature to place your bet on the move
- Use the auto login feature to place your bets faster and easily
For Ladbrokes to offer you with the bonus to use on your mobile phone as well, you will have to place a qualifying bet through your mobile device on your preferred sports market after which the bonus shall automatically be credited to your account.
The Ladbrokes application eliminates the hassle out of betting and puts the latest sports betting odds at your fingertips whether you are on stuck in traffic, at the railway tube, at your local pub watching a match or when taking a break from a long tiring day.
Popular Ladbrokes App FAQ
How do I log in to my account using the Ladbrokes App?
To login to your account using the Ladbrokes app, you’ll be required to use your Ladbrokes username and password that you chose when opening your Ladbrokes account. Enter the details in the Ladbrokes mobile application and click on auto login to always have access to your account easily.
How will I know if my bet has been placed?
You’ll know if your bet has been placed once you receive the “Bet Confirmation” screen with the transaction reference number. In case you are having doubts on whether your bet has been placed successfully, you can check it by tapping on the bet slip section. If you still can’t access the bet slip, get help by contacting the Ladbrokes customer service and they’ll be pleased to offer the relevant assistance.
Will I be able to use the Ladbrokes app abroad?
Of course, you can. However, you have to ensure that your service provider has the “network roaming” feature which will allow you to use their network data plan when abroad. Alternatively, you can use a reliable WIFI when abroad.
Take note that there are regions which have been restricted by the Ladbrokes site.
What is the cost of placing a bet using the Ladbrokes app?
Placing a bet through the Ladbrokes mobile application is free of charge provided that you have an account with the site. Data charges may however be applied. To find more information for data charges, please contact your service provider.
What happened when my internet connection is terminated when placing a bet?
Should your internet connection be interfered whilst placing your bet at Ladbrokes, you will be able to resume the normal operation once you have the signal restored. If you have doubts on whether the bet was successfully placed, you can check your betting history section. Alternatively, you can contact any of Ladbrokes customer support center for further assistance.
How will I tell if my device is compatible with the Ladbrokes app?
Most of the devices available in the market today are compatible with the Ladbrokes application. The bookmaker has optimized its application to be compatible with all the available devices on the market. If you cannot access the bookmaker’s services using their application due to compatibility issues, you can easily use the various browsers available in both iTunes or Google Play store.
Ladbrokes Tools and Features
Ladbrokes online sports betting has a fantastic multi-view service which allows you to customise the display of the wide range of in-play sporting events that they have to offer. To use the wonderful in-play feature, simply choose the multi-view section that is located within the in-play section and click on the “Add Events” tab to get started. Every sport shall be categorised as you wish and you can simply combine up to 12 events at a go to create your own in-play page.
Some of the key features of the in-play section include:
- Browsing all the available in-play events by their relevant sports after which you can select your favourites
- You can simply add all the events from one particular sport with just one click
- You can track multiple scores and times while the events are happening
- You can use the match live feature or the live streaming feature by choosing from each event
The Ladbrokes in-play feature has a flexible page layout which will allow you to change the number of columns for the events you are interested in, modify the size of the match live window or live stream and switch between the two.
You also have a chance to independently scroll within the multi-view section, a feature that enables you to concurrently watch the match live events or live stream as you keep track of all the in-play events
This not all! Ladbrokes UK has also introduced the new Quick Bet feature which enables you to place your bet even faster and without any hustle. To place a quick bet using your mobile device, simply turn to the quick bet option at the top of your bet slip and select your preferred stake after which you can select your market.
Match Live Feature
The match live feature gives you an opportunity of following a wide range of sporting events in real time. This wonderful feature gives you an opportunity of tracking all the actions as they unfold. Through this feature, you can enjoy a number of sporting events live including tennis, baseball, basketball, football and much more.
For all the sports featured in the match live section, a match icon will appear alongside the in-play market just before the sporting event starts. You can decide to make the event smaller or bigger by simply clicking on the switch layout button. Furthermore, if you are streaming the event live you can decide to choose on whether to watch the action as it unfolds or switch to the match live console by simply using the toggle button located at the top of the player.
The match live events and alters covered include the following:
- Baseball – You’ll be provided with important information such as the home runs, the strikes, bases, batter, and the pitcher’s info.
- Basketball – Under this, you’ll see the two and three points, the timeouts, the free throws, fouls and possession of both teams.
- Tennis – You can follow the match by updating yourself with the double faults, aces and much more.
- Football – The match live event keeps you up to date with the throw-ins, the goal kicks in the match, the free kicks, corners, possession of each team as well as the number of cards in the match.
Thanks to the match live feature, you can now enjoy in-play betting like never before.
Ladbrokes Match Live FAQs
When Can I start watching the live video stream?
All the events will start streaming two minutes prior to the programmed start. As soon as you’ve clicked on your preferred live event, the media file will start streaming. However, depending on how fast and stable your connection is, there might be a little delay.
Will my device affect the quality of video that I watch?
Of course, it will. To enjoy a fully HD video quality, you’ll be required to have a high-performance device and one that meets the specified system requirements.
What are the system requirements for quality live HD?
To enjoy the high-quality live HD services with the Ladbrokes online sports bookmaker, your system has to have met the following minimum system requirements:
- Mac OS x 10.6 Snow Leopard
- The latest version of Opera, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Latest version of the Android OS
- The latest versions of Opera, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer
What are the recommended internet speeds and is there an alternative to slow internet speeds?
The recommended internet speeds for optimum service delivery should be 512kb/s. To determine the internet speeds, you can always use the internet speed testing tool to see the speeds of your internet. Alternatively, you can try loading other pages to see how fast they load. If the internet speed problem persists, you can always contact the Ladbrokes customer service for further assistance.
I have all the above, but I still cannot watch the stream continuously, what’s the problem?
Well, in this case, the problem could not be your internet but the applications installed on your device. Too many applications could be eating up your RAM and consequently lowering the performance of your device. Furthermore, there are software that will significantly bring the internet speeds down. Such software can include the VPN software which is widely used to mask IP addresses.
I have internet, but I am having a problem streaming the videos, please help!
If your internet connection speeds are more than 512kb/sec and you are still experiencing a lot of buffering when streaming, then the most probable problem could be a congestion in your ISP connection. In this case, you’ll have to be patient until everything resumes to normal before starting to play.
Other Ways to Bet at Ladbrokes UK
Besides using the Ladbrokes mobile application or website, there are other ways through which you can place your bet. They include the following:
Ladbrokes mobile betting gives you an opportunity to place a bet through a number of ways. Well besides downloading the mobile application to your device, you can also place your bet through the following methods:
- Texting the word “MOBILE” to 86131 after which you’ll receive a link through text. Click on the link to place your bet.
- If you are an iOS user, you can visit the iTunes store and download the “Sports Bet” application, which is exclusive to Apple users.
This method is slowly becoming popular among many punters. Ladbrokes text betting services are available by texting 60043 (Rol: 51520)
Ladbrokes telephone betting services are available 7 days a week. The operation hours are as follows:
- Sunday to Friday – 9am to 11pm
- Saturday – 8:30am to 11pm
To place your bet through the Ladbrokes telephone betting services, simply contact their friendly and supportive customer care team through the following numbers:
- For all UK residents, use the number: 0800 777 888
- For all non-UK residents, use the number: +44 208 866 4488
Take note that the minimum charges per call is £25
The Welcome Bonus
Ladbrokes wants each and every player at the site to have a memorable first betting experience. This is why, they are offering you the £50 free sports bets once you’ve placed your first bet at the site. To qualify for this bet, a Ladbrokes account is a must have after which you will be required to make a minimum deposit of £5 after which the 100% match bonus shall be credited to your account. Should you happen to place more than one bet through your account in the first bet, the first bet in the bet slip will be taken into consideration. Furthermore, the bet will have to be more than 1/2 or more to receive the free money. Therefore if you place a bet at 8/15, you will be entitled to receive the 100% match bonus but a 4/9 bet will not.
It’s also important to note that Ladbrokes Casino does not return a winning free bet that has been placed using a free stake. Confused? Don’t be because it’s straightforward and simple. If for example you’ve placed a £10 free bet at odds of 5/1, the return will be £50. However, a normal cash bet at the same price will have returned £60 instead. In simple terms, the free bet will not be inclusive of your winnings.
To get the free bet, simply just use the Ladbrokes Bonus Code, when you sign up.
- The welcome bonus promotion is available to new and Ladbrokes customers using their mobile phone to place their bets. To claim your bonus, simply register an account at the site and enter the correct Ladbrokes Promo Code, after which you deposit a minimum of £5 and place a single line bet of £5 or more and the site will automatically credit your account with the 100% match bonus up to a maximum of £50.
- You must use the correct Ladbrokes Promo Code MAXSPORT at the time of registration. If you fail to do this, the free £50 bet will not be applied.
- Once you are awarded the free bonus, you have to use it within the next 7 days after which it automatically expires.
- Duplicate accounts don’t qualify for this offer. Only one new account offer per head, email address, IP address, household address and debit/credit card number is valid.
The 5 Team Acca Insurance Promotion
Ladbrokes 5 Team Acca Insurance Promotion gives you an opportunity of placing a 5 team accumulator on selected matches on particular markets and get your money back in the form of a free bet up to a maximum of £25 should one team let you down. This promotion is only valid to selected English football competitions, selected Scottish football competitions, Champions League & Europa League competitions, Spanish La Liga, Germany Bundesliga, French Ligue 1, MLS, World Cup 2018 qualifiers and the Dutch Eredivisie.
In the 5 team Acca Insurance promotion, if the multiple qualifying bets are to be settled on the same day, you shall only receive a reimbursement on the earliest bet placed.
- You will only be able to receive a reimbursement of a maximum of £25 per day.
- You have to place a five-fold accumulator or upwards on the games selected from the aforementioned competitions on the WDW Market, and should ONE selection lose, Ladbrokes will refund you the losing stake up to a maximum of £25 as a free bet.
- The promotion is available to both new and existing Ladbrokes customers betting online, through mobile/tablet, through SMS and those betting through the Ladbrokes brick and mortar shops and using the “5 Team Acca Insurance” coupon.
- If you cash out or edit your bets using the “Edit My Acca Feature” will not be considered. Further, if your bet loses with more than one selection, the bet will also not be considered. Also, bets that you place on the enhanced price accumulator will not count.
Daily Price Boost Promotion
Just as the name suggests, the daily price boost promotion features odds boosts. For example, you might find the odds of Bayern to beat FC Kolon is set at 1.3 in the morning but in due course of the day, Ladbrokes decides to boost the odds of Bayern to win at 1.5. In most cases, this promotion helps players win by placing the odds boost in an accumulator.
Edit my Acca Promotion
This promotion is a function, which allows you to remove a selection from an already running football accumulator prior to the market on which you’ve already placed your bet closing. You can achieve this by substituting the already existing bet with the selections of the remaining football accumulator in a new bet.
This function gives you an opportunity of settling your first bet using the cash out feature available at Ladbrokes. You can then use the amount that you cash out from this bet to stake a new bet based on the selections that are remaining on your active football accumulator.
- This promotion is only available on Digital Sportsbook single line multiple bets and comprises solely of selections from the sports markets that have the cash out function. This means that all the terms and conditions relating to the cash out feature affect the edit my acca promotion.
- While Ladbrokes Bookmaker may try as much as possible to make the Edit my Acca promotion available, it may be unavailable from time to time and they may not assure you of the availability of the promotion. The bookmaker is therefore not reliable for any losses that you may incur in the promotion should it not be available. Ladbrokes UK also reserves the right to suspend, amend or even remove the promotion from the market or a particular customer as they wish.
The NFL Wincast Boost
This is another popular promotion available at the Ladbrokes Sports Betting site. However, it does not appear frequently as the mentioned promotions and in most cases, it’s availed to help punters recuperate from a bad day at the office. At the time of writing, the NFL wincast boost was based on Kansas City at Pittsburgh Steelers where Le’Veon Bell to score a TD and his team to win had received a major boost of 7/1 up from odds of 5/1.
Ladbrokes Horse Racing – Best Odds Guaranteed
The Ladbrokes Horse Racing – Best Odds Guaranteed promotion is one of the many Ladbrokes enhanced odds promotions offered on all the Irish and UK horse races. In this promotion, you take the price, including the singles, multiples, board prices and early prices, and if the SP returns are greater, than Ladbrokes will pay out at the larger price.
For example, if you decide to take a price of 3/1 and the selections wins with a starting price of 5/1, then Ladbrokes will pay you with the price of 5/1 instead of 3/1. Further, if for example you take a price of 4/1 and your selection wins at a starting price of 2/1, then Ladbrokes will pay you with the 4/1 price instead of 2/1.
- This promotion is only available to the horse race events taking place in Ireland and the UK unless otherwise stated.
- The offer is available to new players as well as the existing customers. Also, mobile/tablet users can access the promotion. The maximum enhancement of the best odds guaranteed promotion is £25,000.
- To participate in this promotion, you will have to place your bet on the day of the race to qualify. Any bet that you place after the off will not be included in this offer. Furthermore, bets placed in-running will also not be considered.
- The Ladbrokes Horse Racing – BOG offer will not include the Place Only, Tote/Pools, Match Bets, Ante-Post or bets that you place at the shop or those you place by telephone.
- This race is applicable on all the races will have the BOG logo which you will also be able to see on your bet slip in your account history.
- To participate in this bet, avoid making deposits through Neteller, Skrill or PaySafe. It’s highly recommended that you use Ladbrokes card to place your bets.
Ladbrokes Horse Racing – Best Odds Guaranteed Plus
In this bet, if you decide to place your bet for an each way or win single bet – which included the board prices of early prices, and the SP returns greater that the price you decide to choose, Ladbrokes will not only pay you at the SP, but they will also boost your price further.
For instance, should you back a horse at odds of 3/1 to win the race and it wins at an SP of 7/2, then Ladbrokes will pay you at odds of 4/1 up to a maximum of £200.
- The Best Odds Guaranteed Plus promotion (BOG+) has a maximum stake of £200 for each way bets and £200 for win bets. If you happen to place a bet that is higher than the stated value, only the first £200 will be settled at BOG while the remaining will be settled at the standard BOG.
- Just like the BOG offer, this promotion is only available to Irish and UK horse races. However, there are selected other meetings which will, however, be specified with Ladbrokes.
- The offer is applicable to bets that you place through the website or mobile application. You can bet using the £ or € or currency equivalent.
- All the other terms and conditions applicable to the Ladbrokes Horse Racing – Best Odds Guaranteed promotion are also applicable in the Ladbrokes Horse Racing – Best Odds Guaranteed plus promotion.
Greyhounds – Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion
Greyhound races are races that involve dogs. Yes, you might be surprised but there are dogs that have been trained to run and earn both the owners and punters some money. In the greyhounds – best odds guaranteed promotion, Ladbrokes UK will use the same method it uses to gauge the Ladbrokes Horse Racing – Best Odds Guaranteed promotion to rate the greyhound race. Furthermore, all the terms and conditions applicable in the aforementioned horse race promotions are also applicable in the greyhounds promotion.
The Cash Out Feature
The Ladbrokes Cash Out feature gives you more control over the bets you place and gives an opportunity of reaping part of your potential returns before the event are settled in the normal time. Thanks to the cash out feature, you can easily cash out the whole amount or part of your bet and leave the rest to run. With this feature, you don’t have to wait until the bet reaches its set conclusion.
Should you choose to cash out, all that you’ll be required to do is click/tap on the cashout button (that’s usually located below your bet selections). Once you decide to cash out the whole bet, it will be settled at that particular instance and the final result won’t have any effect on the amount you’ll receive. If you, however, decide to cash out part of your winnings, you will simply be required to click on the slider on the cash out button, choose the amount you’d wish to cash out and confirming the process by clicking on the cash out button. The remaining amount will then be settled in accordance to the natural conclusion of the match and depending on how you placed your bet.
For the partial cash out, the amount that you receive at the end of the bet is dependent on how your selections perform and may be lower or higher as compared to your original stake. This will enable you to cushion yourself from a potential loss or secure yourself a profit.
Take note that the cash out feature is available to selected markets, fixtures and events, both in pre-match and in-play or for multiple and single bets for most of the sporting events offered at the site. Moreover, the partial cash out feature is only available to pre-selected straight accumulator bet and single bets.
How do you cash out?
There are different ways to cash out as well as keeping track of the cash out progress. Once you’ve logged into your Ladbrokes account, the amount that you can cash out will be indicated by a number right next to My Bets section of your bet slip.
To enable the cash out slider, click on the icon that is next to the cash out button, which will allow you to change the amount that you would wish to cash out. You can then see the potential return and remaining stake next to the cash out section, from which you can choose the amount of money that you’d wish to cash out.
There is also the Live Now tab, which displays the bets that are still in-play, the live score of different matches as well as the amount that you can cash out. Within the sections stated, there is the favourite option, which enables you to favourite any of your preferred selections by scrolling to the top right corner of the bet and clicking on the star once it appears.
The cash out feature is also available on your iPhones and Android devices or iPads and tablet devices. To access this feature through your mobile or tablet, simply tap on the My Bets section located at the right side of Ladbrokes page and select the cash out field to reveal the bets that you qualify to cash out. If there are any bets, follow the cash out procedure mentioned above to cash out.
Important T&C’s involved with Cash out feature:
- The cash out feature is only available on selected markets, fixtures, and events both in-play and pre-match, on multiple and single bets for a number of sports offered at the site including Basketball, Cricket, Horse Racing, Tennis and Football.
- There is a time delay when accepting a cash-out request. This means if the market is suspended or the price changes, the cash out request might fail. Should it succeed, it will be displayed, and your bet shall be settled immediately.
- You can complete a partial cash out up to ten times for any single bet and five times for any qualifying multiple. For this to succeed, the amount has to be greater than or equal to 10× the minimum unit stake.
- Ladbrokes Casino does not guarantee its players that the cash out feature will always be available on the bet selection. In the event that the cash out is available before the start of the event and the bookmaker does not cover the event during in-play, the cash out will be unavailable once the event starts.
- The Bookmaker reserves the right to decline or accept any bet/wager that you request for any competition, sport, market or bet type that has been included in the cash out feature.
Ladbrokes Banking Option
Due to the stature of Ladbrokes UK, which involves dealing with million and millions of people from all over Europe and other regions worldwide, they have made sure that they have a number of depositing and withdrawing options. These methods are widely popular and internationally accepted by not only punters, but also financial institutions. Some of the methods include MasterCard, Visa Card, Visa Electron, Maestro, eWallets such as Skrill, PayPal, Neteller, entropay and PaysafeCard. It’s also worth mentioning that they do accept wire transfer which allows you to deposit money directly to your account from your bank.
The time taken to process different transactions will vary from one banking method to another. For instance, it usually take a few seconds to deposit money through your Visa Card, MasterCard and eWallets. However, it may take 2-3 days until the bank transfer to reflect to your account. For withdrawals, eWallets are the easiest and fastest ways as they take from somewhere between 3-5 hours for the transactions to be processed. Bank transactions may take between 3-5 working days.